Our core team consists of world-class talent
Jointly, we have
- Managed projects and structures worth over $3B
- Led over 5000 people
- Won over 50 prestigious national/international honors in math, technology, and business
- Published more than 20 papers and patents
- Spoken to over 1200 industry leaders and top government policy makers on 4 continents
- Generated value for 100% of our customers
Our ideas have been featured in…
Pallantius in the News
- FPA Retirement Planning Knowledge Circle (March 2017) – Velocity of Change: Solving for Lifetime Income (Free App Installation Required to View)
- 401kWire (March 2017) – Catching up with Pru Alum George Castineiras
- Harvard Alumni Entrepreneurs Think Big (Cambridge, MA; December 2016) – The Velocity of Change.
- John Hancock – Retirement Executive Roundtable (Boston, MA; November 2016) – Change is Constant, Velocity is Not
- La Vanguardia (October 2016) – Expertos del Big Data constatan la falta de profesionales en el sector
- La Vanguardia (October 2016) – El Big Data Congress advierte a las empresas de que el análisis de datos es “esencial” para su negocio
- 11th International Intelligent Data Processing Conference (Barcelona, Spain; October 2016) – Data Compass: Finding Your Way with Analytics
- Ara.Cat Media (October 2016) – El teu robot li comprarà coses al meu
- Big Data Congress 2016 (Barcelona, Spain; October 2016) – Innovation-Driven Thinking: Outrunning Disruption through 2020
- Hyve – Innovation Breakfast (Munich, Germany; September 2016) – Leading the Innovation Curve in Banking
- UniCredit/HypoVereinsbank – Espresso am Potsdamer Platz (Berlin, Germany; September 2016). “Innovation 360 for Banking Executives”.
- InformationWeek – 14 Traits of the Best Data Scientists (September 2016)
Why We Exist
Statistically, success in the world of innovation is defined as striking 1 in 10 shots on goal. We believe that our scientific approach helps us get you to no less than a ratio of 3 in 10.
“We sent five employees to the innovation center. They generated several disruptive ideas within a few months. But when they got back to the main unit, the ideas drowned in bureaucracy, and the most creative employees left the company.”
– Head of Innovation, Major German Bank
“We have a very challenging issue to manage in the insurance industry. While the data shows that advisors are likely to be disintermediated over time, trying to innovate away from how we currently do business could have a significant impact on our short term financials. Building the future and protecting what we’ve built over a century are at polar opposites of each other. Culturally, we are not prepared!”
– President, Major US Insurer
“We will avoid investing our strategic capital along side any major US bank. They are the old money and we are the new money. Their decision process alone will weigh us down.”
– Head of Strategic Investments, Global Financial Services Provider
Pallantius brings to mind an ancient Greek connection to Wisdom, Innovation, Craft, and Leadership. Our company strives to embody these attributes through a combination of talent in insurance & banking and science with degrees from Harvard, Stanford, and MIT.